I’ve been a coach for 5 years and if there is one thing we can count on, it’s a new program EVERY July. If you asked me to describe, in one word, the program that is launching in 5 weeks, Morning Meltdown 100…that word would be BADASS. I mean, this picture just screams it.
It’s time for something new and fresh, don’t you think?? How about working out to the beat of a DJ?! Music plays a HUGE role in this program and it is going to be EPIC.
For 5 years, my morning routine has been working out before the sun (and the kids) rose. It sets the tone for my day. It’s my “me” time and it helps me feel more in control of my day then if I would wake up just in time to get the kids up. What better way to start your day than feeling strong, energized and accomplished??
MM100 is a brand new program from Super Trainer and Core de Force co-creator Jericho McMatthews geared toward helping YOU create this same routine. If you read any article on the routines of successful CEO’s, most will say that about waking up early and working out is part of their daily routine! I think we are on to something here…RIGHT?!
100 unique workouts. 20 -30 minutes each day. And what’s special about this calendar is that it’s not written out so you have to start on a Monday, rest on Sunday. It’s VERY flexible. If you want weekends off, you can do it. Feel like you can commit to 4 days a week and that’s it? Sure. It’s YOUR call. You work your way through all 100 workouts at a pace that is comfortable for you.
Morning Meltdown 100 Program Breakdown:
- Trainer: Jericho McMatthews
- Intensity: Intermediate
- Program Length: 100 days
- Commitment Time: 20-30 minutes
- Equipment Needed: light, medium & heavy weights
- Best For: Fat burning & muscle toning
- Release Date: July 29, 2019 (VIP Early Access)
And since I know it’s going to be asked let’s address this question right now…
“Do I HAVE to do Morning Meltdown 100 workouts in the morning?”
No. Of course you can workout whenever you want and your schedule allows.
BUT…working out in the morning will help rev up your metabolism and help you burn fat throughout the rest of the day!
Plus, I know when I get my workout done first thing, it helps me make healthier decisions throughout the rest of my day. Right?? The healthier choice becomes easier to make when the FIRST decision you make every morning is a healthy one!
This is what Jericho said, “Waking up and sweating means starting your day with an endorphin rush, which instantly boosts your mood and sets a positive tone for the rest of your day. You’ll feel happier, more accomplished, and less stressed, and you’ll have extra energy to tackle the rest of your day as it unfolds.”
What will the Morning Meltdown 100 workouts be like?
The workouts will include HIIT, active recovery, resistance, and flexibility. There are 2 modifiers, so there are options for every level, including low impact. You will never get bored or burned-out with 100 UNIQUE workouts to sculpt every part of your body.
- Cardio Meltdown: Endurance cardio, where you can sweat to the beat!
- Upbeat Strength: Sculpt a stronger back, chest, shoulders, and arms with rhythm-based time-under-tension moves.
- Core Inferno: Burn out your abs and melt off layers with challenging core-strengthening exercises.
- Total Body Badass: Barre inspired mashup that will build full-body strength with lighter weights and intense plyometric exercises.
- Freestyle Flow: Half yoga-flow inspired, half mobility workout, this routine is designed to help with your recovery.
- Lit Cardio: This high-intensity interval training workout is designed to torch the fat off your body.
- Downbeat Strength: Build stronger quads, hamstrings, and glutes with rhythm-based time-under-tension moves.
- Fight Club: Jericho draws from a variety of mixed martial arts disciplines for an incredible core-shredding cardio session.
- Meltcon: Break the beat with total-body strength training to help you build muscle and melt major calories.
- Re-vibe: Refresh and revive as you recover with a yoga-inspired flow and then transition into deep, static stretches that aid in recovery.
Did I mention there is a live DJ on the set?? The DJ will up the tempo and slow it down to keep pace with the workouts and keep you moving. How cool does that sound??
When does the program release?
Morning Meltdown 100 is being released in 2 phases:
- July 29th–Sept. 30th – Early Access: Coaches can purchase starting 7/1 and customer can purchase starting on 7/16. Workouts will be available to stream on Beachbody On Demand starting July 29th.
- Oct. 1st: All other BOD subscribers will have access to the program starting October 1st.
How do you get VIP Early Access?
Simple — if I’m your coach, contact me and let me know you’re in. If I’m not your coach and you are not already working with one, fill out my form below and I will email you!
I don’t know about you, but I am SO ready for something FRESH and absolutely cannot wait until October!! July 29th it’s on – and I want to do this big! So let’s go! Fill out my form below and JOIN ME!
One last thing…on 6/24 the sample workout will be on BOD and that same day, my team will be kicking off our#MM100 Prep Group! Jericho will be providing us with an exclusive prep schedule so we are sure to be ready to go all in on 7/29.
Yes, 100 workouts is a LOT. It’s a commitment. But it’s the kind of commitment you make and you never turn back! Creating my list NOW for people who want more info and to be kept in the know.
Fill out this form if you’re interested in getting on my MM100 list. I will be in touch is 24-48 with more info and will keep you up to date with all of the launch information.